Friday, January 15, 2010

Best Multifunction Inkjet Printer I Am Looking For The Best Color Laser Multifunction Printer Out There. Help?

I am looking for the best color laser multifunction printer out there. Help? - best multifunction inkjet printer

I work in a small office, but we spend a lot of ink in our HP inkjet MFP, and we are looking for a new laser technology. We were also asked whether this printer photos on photo paper, which is one of the most important characteristics that we seek only to save ink to print. The best thing I saw here is the Brother MFC-9840CDW.

Keep in mind that these comments in response, and thank you for your time!

1 comment:

jeanhack... said...

2008 Consumer Reports includes the Canon ImageClass MF4690 and Samsung SCX-4725N as the most valuable in a laser printer available. I do not know if it helps.

Post a Comment